Function and taboo of Lemon Powder
1. It is rich in vitamin C, citric acid, malic acid, high sodium and low potassium, which can inhibit the production of melanin,drinking more can help the skin resist ultraviolet light.
3. In addition to being a kind of beneficial fruit, lemon powder has great effect on beauty and medical treatment, because it contains a variety of nutrients, such as vitamin A, C, E and B2, vitamin P and B1, as well as rich organic acids and flavonoids, coumarin, volatile oil, pectin, etc.
4. A large amount of citric acid contained in lemon powder, neutralized with the alkali on the surface of human skin, can prevent and eliminate skin pigmentation. In addition, vitamin A, C and P of lemon can keep the skin bright and delicate after being absorbed by the skin.
5. Lemon Powder is rich in vitamins, which can improve blood pressure, relieve nerves, help digestion and decompose toxins.
6. Citrate in lemon juice can prevent kidney stones. Direct consumption can supplement body water and vitamin C. Because of its low calories and strong contractibility, it is good for reducing fat and is a good medicine for weight loss. Lemon powder can prevent cardiovascular atherosclerosis and reduce blood viscosity. The intake of vitamin C can increase the absorption of iron by three times.
Contraindications of Lemon Powder: Patients with gastric ulcer, excessive gastric acid secretion, caries and diabetes should be careful with Lemon Powder.
Application: Health care products such as lemon juice, lemon solid beverage, lemon powder, health nutrition products, infant food, solid beverage, dairy products, convenience food, expanded food, condiment, middle-aged and elderly food, baked food, leisure food, cold food and cold drink, etc
Recommended dosage: Solid beverage (5%), beverage (5%), leisure food (3-5%), medical food (5-20%)
If want to order it, please send inquiry to email@example.com