1. Spinach contains a large amount of plant crude fibers, which can promote intestinal peristalsis, facilitate defecation, promote pancreatic secretion and help digestion. For hemorrhoids, chronic pancreatitis, constipation, anal fissure and other diseases have therapeutic effect.
2. The carotene contained in spinach, which is transformed into vitamin A in human body, can maintain normal eyesight and the health of epithelial cells, increase the ability to prevent infectious diseases and promote the growth and development of children.
3. Spinach is rich in carotene, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, and a certain amount of iron, vitamin E, rue and other beneficial ingredients, which can provide a variety of nutrients to the human body; the iron element contained in spinach has a good adjuvant therapeutic effect on iron deficiency anemia.
4. Certain substances in spinach can promote human metabolism and health. Eating a lot of spinach can reduce the risk of stroke.
5. Spinach extract can promote the proliferation of cultured cells, both anti-aging and enhance the vitality of youth. In our country, people use spinach to mash and extract juice, wash their faces several times a week, and use it continuously for a period of time. It can clean the skin pore, reduce wrinkles and pigments, and keep the skin clean.