We supply builk Milkvetch Root Piece, it is high quality and we can ship quickly!
Milkvetch is called Radix Astragali, Astragalus membranaceus and Astragalus membranaceus. Usually, people use the root of Milkvetch, Astragalus membranaceus and Astragalus membranaceus
The medicinal use of Astragalus membranaceus has a history of more than 2000 years. It has the functions of enhancing immune function, protecting liver, diuresis, anti-aging, anti-stress, antihypertensive and a wide range of antimicrobial activities. However, it is forbidden to use the evidence of excessive superficial pathogenic factors, stagnation of qi stagnation and dampness, stagnation of food accumulation, excessive heat and toxicity at the beginning of carbuncle or after ulcer, and excessive Yin deficiency and yang.
As a result of long-term large-scale excavation, the number of wild Astragalus has decreased dramatically in recent years, which is in danger of extinction. For this reason, the plant was identified as a gradually endangered species and a national third-level protected plant.
The invention relates to a hand-cutting processing method for Radix Astragali Decoction pieces, which comprises the following steps:
1. Clean and soak the soil on the surface of Astragalus membranaceus with clean water, then put it in the solar energy wardrobe for 1-3 days and moisten it. Astragalus membranaceus contains 7-8% of the wetting water. Remove it for use.
2. Compression will flatten the infiltrated water of Astragalus membranaceus bars.
3. After crushing Angelica sinensis by wrapping, the skin of both sides of Astragalus membranaceus was planed clean with a planer.
4. Press two strips of Astragalus to widen the raw material of Astragalus after shaving.
5. Shaping the edge of the skin will be pressed twice after the Astragalus strip with a planer to shave off both sides of the skin;
6. The length standard of Astragalus membranaceus is 15-17cm, and Malta membranaceus is not up to the standard.
7. Finish the long pieces and Male pieces and cut them into ellipses with scissors. The Astragalus residue can not exceed 7%. Strictly separate the genuine pieces from the fragments.
8. The dried pieces of Astragalus membranaceus should be classified and placed in oven for drying. The oven temperature should be controlled within 70-80 degrees C. The drying time should be half an hour and every 10 minutes until the dried pieces are dried. The moisture content of dried pieces should be controlled within 11.0%.
9. Grading Astragalus membranaceus of different widths, picking out debris, rotten pieces and impurities, and packaging;
10. When packing, the authentic drinks should be paved and compacted. After passing the inspection and quantification, labels should be affixed outside the box and stored after sealing.
Astragalus membranaceus can be processed before it can be put into the market for sale. Good processing techniques will make the medicinal materials more durable, the shape will be better, and the buyers will be more acceptable. But we should also pay attention to the shelf life of medicinal materials. The normal shelf life of medicinal materials is usually two years.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.