Achyranthes Bidentata Extract
Product: Achyranthes Bidentata Extract, Twotooth Achyranthes Root P.E
Extraction Part: Root
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Extraction Ratio: 5:1,10:1 or Customize
Test Method: by TLC
1. Achyranthes bidentata is sweet, slightly bitter, and peaceful in nature; belongs to the liver and kidney meridians; disperses and reduces catharsis, has the functions of activating blood circulation and regulating meridians, dispelling wind and dampness, dredging joints, diuresis and drenching.
2. Mainly treat blood stasis amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, dystocia, not enough cell clothing, arthralgia, foot cramps, urine blood, blood, fall injury.
3. Clinically, it works with mulberry parasitoids, celestial spirits and one-act dramas to dispel rheumatism, clear channels and collaterals and relieve pain.
4. Hot, bloody and urinary blood can be compatible with Mutong, talc, kunmai and Typha to enhance the curative effect.
5. Functional indications: dispelling wind, dampness, regulating menstruation and promoting blood circulation. Treatment of rheumatism, lumbar and knee pain, feet impotence, cramps, bloody, urinary blood, women with amenorrhea, symptoms. It can be used for amenorrhea, dysplasia of the cell, arthralgia, impotence and cramp of the foot, bloody urine and fall injury.
6. Benzene, ethyl acetate and alcohol extracts of Achyranthes bidentata have anti-fertility and anti-implantation effects on fertilized eggs. Benzene extract has the strongest effect. Achyranthes bidentata can prolong the time of plasma recalcification and has the effect of promoting blood circulation and anticoagulation. Achyranthes bidentata has analgesic and mild diuretic effects.
１. Food additives
２. Ｈealth products, cosmetics
Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum;N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Storage: Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%