Specification of Bupleurum Sinensis Extract Powder
Product: Bupleurum Sinensis Extract
Raw material distribution: Native to China, mainly produced in Hubei, Sichuan, etc
Specification: 10:1 20:1
Appearance: Brown Yellow powder
Mesh Size: 80 Mesh
Used Part: Root
Test Method: TLC
2. Dispelling heat, benefiting gallbladder and enhancing the function of body defense;
3. Protecting cardiovascular system;
4. To clear heat and release toxins;
5. To cool blood and reduce swelling
6.Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral;
1. Applied in food field, it is often used as food additives;
2. Applied in health product field, it is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can play the role of inflammation;
2 years when properly stored.
25KGS/Drum,2 Plastic Bags(Food Grade) inside
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.