Bupleurum Sinensis Extract Powder
Product: Bupleurum Sinensis Extract
Used Part: Root
Appearance: Brown Yellow powder
Extraction Ratio: 4:1, 5:1,10:1 or customize
Test Method: by TLC
2. Dispelling heat, benefiting gallbladder and enhancing the function of body defense
3. Protecting cardiovascular system
4. To clear heat and release toxins
5. To cool blood and reduce swelling
6. Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral
1. Applied in food field, it is often used as food additives.
2. Applied in health product field, it is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can play the role of inflammation.
Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum;N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.