Celery Seed Extract powder
Product Name: Celery Seed Extract Powder
Synonyms: Aches des Marais, Ajamoda, Ajmoda, Ajwan, Apii Frutus, Apio, Apium graveolens, Céleri, Celery Fruit, Celery Seed, Fruit de Celeri, Graine de Céleri, Karmauli, Persil des Marais, Qin Cai, Smallage, Selleriefruchte, Selleriesamen.
Latin Name: Herba Apii Graveolentis
Appearance: Yellowish Brown Fine Powder
Part Used: Seed
Extraction Ratio: 4:1,5:1,10:1
Test Method: by TLC
Solubility: 100% Water Soluble
1. Celery Seed Extract with the function of lowering blood pressure and blood fat
2. Celery Seed Extract has effect on self-possession and calm the nerves.
3. Celery Seed Extract also is useful for nourishing the blood, it can supply blood loss of women caused by menses.
4. Celery Seed Extract is most often taken to aid in the maintenance of healthy joints.Celery seed mainly used for the relief of symptoms of such conditions as arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
5. Celery Seed Extract has an antiseptic property that makes it useful to the health of the urinary tract and a diuretic property to help relieve fluid retention.
1. In food field, celery seed extract is a kind of ideal green food to reduce weight.
2. In health product field, celery seed extract can stable mood and eliminate irritable.
3. In pharmaceutical field, celery seed extract is used to treat rheumatism and gout has good effect.
Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum; N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.