Specification of Cinnamon Bark Extract
Product Name: Cinnamon bark powder
Plant Source: Ramulus Cinnamomi.
Characteristics: Light-brown powder
Active Ingredients: Cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, ethylcinnamate, benzyl benzoate, benzaldehyde, coumarin, β-cadinene, calamenene, β-elemane, protocatechuic acid, transcinnamic acid,etc.
Specifications: 5:1 10:1 20:1
Assay Method: TLC
1. A traditional stimulant in Chinese medicine, cinnamon extract has a thermogenic effect on the body.
2. It is helpful in supporting the digestive system, cinnamon bark helps break down fats in the digestive system, making it a valuable digestive aid.
3. It has effect on fevers and colds, coughs and bronchitis, infection and wound healing, some forms of asthma, and even blood pressure reduction.
4. Cinnamon extract contains antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic,and anti fungal properties that help to prevent infection by killing decay-causing bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
1. Applied in food field, cinnamon extract is used as raw materials of tea get good reputation.
2. Applied in health product field ,cinnamon extract can be used as the raw materials to enhance the immunity of human body.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field,cinnamon extract is added into capsule to reduce blood sugar.
2 years when properly stored.
25KGS/Drum,2 Plastic Bags(Food Grade) inside
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.