Eyebright Extract Powder--Eyebright is the most famous eye tonic prescription in western traditional herbal medicine. It has been used as an eye tonic in Europe since the middle ages and has been designated as a natural eye tonic by doctors in Europe, known as "drinkable eye drops".
Product: Eyebright Extract
Extract Part: The aboveground part of Euphrasia regelii Wettst
Appearance: Brown Yelow Fine Powder
Extraction Ratio: 4:1, 10:1, 20:1 or Customize
Test Method: by TLC
Extract Method: Grain alcohol
1. Elimination of eye fatigue and improve vision Bright eyes, improve vision and eye function
2. Help to reduce eye bags and dark circles
4. The constituents of eyebright include vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B complex, Iron, silicon, iodine, copper, and zinc. Other ingredients of eyebright include flavonoid (rutin and quercetintannins), iridoid glycosides, essential fatty acids, glycoside aucuboside, caffeic and ferulic acids, sterols, choline.
5. Anti-catarrhal, astringent, and anti-inflammatory. other congestive states, such as hay fever, acute coryza, irritable sneezing and lachrymation
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry.
2. Health Product
3. Pharmaceutical Field
Storage of Eyebright Extract: Store in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.