The extract of seeds of Horse Chestnut (Aesculus) is mainly used in skin care products. It is rich in saponins. It has the effect of removing grease. Wen Heqie has biological activity and good penetrating ability. It is an ideal saponin material in cosmetics. It has anti dermatitis, combined with a strong elimination effect on superoxide radicals, and can relieve skin allergy. Edema, inflammation and allergy; its activation of cathepsin can enhance skin metabolism and has anti-aging effect; the existence of apolipoprotein in sweat glands is one of the causes of odor, and local application can inhibit the formation of apolipoprotein, which can be used for anti odor and anti-aging products.
|Product Name||Horse Chestnut Seed Extract Powder|
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
|Extraction Ratio||4:1,10:1 or customize, test by TLC|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Particle Size||98% over 80 mesh|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10ppm|
|Total Bacterial Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Mould Yeast||≤ 100cfu/g|
Added to cosmetics, its skin care role as below
1. Promote blood circulation, so as to provide various nutrients for the skin.
2. Aescin inhibits enzymes that destroy the structural integrity of veins
3. Aescin can eliminate edema, dispel acne and repair, and promote wound healing.
4. It has certain antioxidant effect against free radicals.
5. Anti-venous depression and cellulitis
6. Aescin has a good effect on scalp microcirculation and seborrheic dermatitis.
It can improve hair loss and enhance the vitality of hair.
1. Pharmaceutical 2. Cosmetics
Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside , Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum; N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Storage of Horse Chestnut Seed Extract Powder: Store in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.