Maca Root Extract Powder/Yellow Maca Extract--Maca contains nutrients such as protein and polysaccharide, and natural active ingredients such as alkaloids and glucosinolates. Alkaloids can be further divided into macarene and macalamide. Studies have shown that macarene and macadamide have significant regulatory effects on human hormone secretion, and they are the main active ingredients in the pharmacological application of Maca
1. Anti-fatigue, energy and physical strength - amino acids, minerals such as zinc and taurine in Maka can obviously resist fatigue.
2. Improve sexual function, increase the number of sperm and improve sperm motility-the unique bioactive substances.
3. Regulate the endocrine system, balance the hormone-Maka's various alkaloids acting on the hypothalamus and pituitary, regulate
the functions of adrenal gland, pancreas and testis, and achieve the level of balanced hormones.
4. Kidney-tonifying and yang-strengthening, impotence and premature ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, new generation of delayed,
pure plant extraction, magical medicinal plant-Maca natural Viagra
1. Regulating endocrine and counteracting climacteric syndrome-Maka's various alkaloids can regulate the functions of adrenal gland, pancreas and ovary, balance hormone levels in the body, rich taurine and protein can regulate and repair physiological functions, improve Qi and blood and relieve climacteric symptoms.
2. Enhance immune function, anti-fatigue, anti-anemia - Maka contains a high amount of iron, protein, amino acid, mineral zinc, etc. can help strengthen the immune system, enhance the body's disease resistance, fight fatigue, improve the symptoms of anemia.
1. Pharmaceutical field 2. Health care products
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum; N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Storage of Maca Root Extract Powder: Store in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.