Pawpaw Extract Powder
Product Name: Pawpaw Extract/Papaya Extract Powder
Latin name: Fructus Chaenomelis
Extract Origin: Dried Ripe Fruit
Appearance: Brown yellow fine powder
Chemical: Papaya Extract contains malic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid, saponins and flavonoids. The fresh fruits contain catalase (catalase), and the seeds contain HCN.
Extraction Ratio: 4:1, 5:1, 10:1
Test Method: by TLC
1. Removing heat from the blood
2. Promoting blood circulation and relieving blood stasis
3. Protective effects of myocardial ischemia,while reducing myocardial oxygen consumption
4. Antipyretic effects in treating mice fever caused by oral typhoid and paratyphoid vaccine
5. Anti-inflammatory and antipyretic,inhibiting allergic reaction
6. Paeonal and glycoside ingredients are all have anti-inflammatory effects.
7. Paeonal have the central inhibition effects of composure, cooling, antipyretic, analgesia, spasm, ect, and such as water solution, phenol and the water solution that removed the phenol are have obviously anti-hypertensie effect.
8. Its decoction has inhibition effect on the dysentery bacillus, typhoid bacillus, and so on many kinds of pathogenic bacteria and pathogenic fungi of skin.
9. Paeonal still can make animal endometrial congestion, has the function of stimulating the menstrual flow. Paeonal still has the functions of fighting ulcer and inhibiting the exudation of gastric juice.
1. It is usually used as food additive.
2.Applied in health product field, which can be made into clad sheet (digestive enzyme) and nutriment capsule.
3.Applied in cosmetic field, as a kind of raw material.
Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum; N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.