Pine Bark Extract Powder
Pinus Pinaster Extract contains a large number of compounds called OPCs (proanthocyanidin oligomers). Since the separation
of OPCs from peanut shells in
1947 by the French scientist Dr. Jack Maskeley, OPCs have been found in many
plants. In a large number of studies, it has been proved that OPCs is an
effective antioxidant, non-toxic, non-mutagenic, non-carcinogenic and no side
effects. Very safe to use.
Product: Pine Bark Extract
Product Source: Extracted from Dry Stem and Bark of Pine
Appearance: Red to Reddish Brown Powder
Extraction Ratio: 4:1, 5:1,10:1 or customize
Detection Method: by TLC
Efficacy Ingredient: Proanthocyanidins
Solvent Use: Water
Drying Method:Spray Drying
Loss On Drying≤5.0%
Sieve Analysis: 98% pass 80 mesh
Total plate count≤1000 CFU/g
Yeast & mold≤100 CFU/g
1. Pine bark extract will enhance bone density and strength.
2. It is used to accelerate healing of injured skin.
3. It is active against HIV by inhibiting virus expression and replication.
4. It can interfere with cancer cell growth and proliferation, as well as induce apoptosis.
5. With the function of inhibiting oral sugar metabolism and retard growth of certain bacteria
6. It is useful for treating heart diseases such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
1. Pharmaceutical stuff
2. Functional food and food additive
3. Cosmetics additive
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.