Specification of Radix Rehmanni Extract Powder
Product Name: Radix Rehmanni Extract
Latin Name: Radix Rehmanniae Preparata
Part of Used: Root
Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
Appearance: Black-brown Fine powder
Test Method: UV
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
Shelf Time: 24 Months
1. Seasonal febrile disease involving yinfen and yuefen, manifested as fever and irritability
2.Blood-heat syndrome manifested as hematemesis,epistaxis, hemoptysis, hematuria,hemafecia, metrorrhagia ,etc.
3. Febrile diseases with consumption of body fluid manifested as fever ,thirst and constipation
4. Syndrome of yin deficiency and fire-hyperactivity with hectic fever
5. Lung dryness syndrome with cough of epistaxis
6. Sthenic or asthenic heat-syndrome with sorethroat.
1.Be widely used as anti-oxidant and functionals
2.The multifunctional green food additives & raw material of health food
3.Intermediate of the medicine
4.Natrual herbal ingredient of TCM
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.