Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract Powder
Scutellaria baicalensis extract powder is a pale yellow powder obtained from Astragalus. It can be used in medicine or cosmetics. It is a good functional cosmetic raw material.
Product: Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract
Appearance: Light yellow powder
Use Part: Root
Extraction Ratio: 4:1, 5:1, 10:1
Test Method: by TLC
Main Ingredient: Baicalin
Baicalin CAS NO.: 21967-41-9
Baicalin Molecular Formula: C21H18O11
1. Effects on digestive system: alcohol extract of huang qin or its ingredient baicalin can promote secretion of bile Huang qin possesses a mild diarrhea effect.
2. Anti-histamine effect: alkaloids of huang qin possesses antihistamine effect
3. Anti allergenic effect: alcohol extract of huang qin inhibits acute asthma attack and allergenic eczema.
4. Baicalin has anti-toxin effect, inhibits permeability of capillaries
5. Acetylcholine and anti anaphylaxis effects
6. Prevents atherosclerosis
7. Blood thinning effect: one of the ingredients, can promote an enzyme to produce nitrogen oxide, a potential for stroke and myocardiac infarction therapy.
8. Anti hepatitis B virus
Apply in food, pharmaceutical and health care products field
Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum;N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.