The White Kidney Bean Extract is refined from the white kidney bean of the Phaseolus vulgaris L. The cowpea protein contained in it is a natural amylase inhibitor which can effectively inhibit the decomposition of starch. It is good for weight loss.
Product Name: White Kidney Bean Extract
Botanical Source: Phaseolus vulgaris L.
Part Used: Seeds
Appearance: Yellow White Powder
Extraction Ratio: 4:1. 5:1, 10:1
Test Method: by TLC
Extract Method: Water
Grade: Pharmaceutical & Food Grade
1. Can effectively inhibit starch decomposition, which is good for losing weight.
2. With the function of protecting spleen and kidney
3. Promote the ordered split of WBC in mammals
4. Have great curative effect of obesity, diabetes
5. Invigorate the function of spleen, tonify kidney
6. Be good for intestinal peristalsis
1. Applied in food field, its nutrient value is very high and applys to cook.
2. Applied in health product field, the health product which use it as raw material have favourable effect of losing weight.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has high pharmaceutical value, to be used to treat various adverse symptoms.
Packaging: G.W: 28KGS/Drum; N.W: 25KG/Drum; Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years when properly stored
Storage of White Kidney Bean Extract Powder: Store in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade, the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.