White Kidney Bean Powder
Product Name: White Kidney Bean Powder
Grade: Pharmaceutical & Food Grade
Part Used: Seeds
Appearance: Yellow White Powder
Extraction Ratio: 10:1, 20:1 or Customize
Test Method: by TLC
Extract Solvent: Water
1. Insoluble dietary fiber can absorb water, soften feces, increase the volume of feces, stimulate intestinal peristalsis, accelerate defecation, reduce the contact time between harmful substances in feces and intestinal tract, and reduce the probability of intestinal cancer. Water-soluble dietary fiber has the function of adjusting the metabolism of sugar and lipids, and has a good effect on reducing human cholesterol content and preventing cardiovascular diseases。
2. Bioflavonoids have many biological activities, such as antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutation, antihypertensive, heat-clearing and detoxification, improving microcirculation, anti-tumor, antioxidant and other important functions.
3. Phytohaemagglutinin (PHA), a glycoprotein isolated from plant seeds, has important and special biological functions in animals and plants due to its specific binding to sugar. It has shown a very broad application prospects in clinical disease control, physiological activity regulation and biological engineering.
4. The kidney bean pigment has good light, thermal stability and crystallinity, so it has broad development prospects. The pigment can not only be colored, but also has antioxidant and bacteriostatic effects when added to food.
5. Alpha-amylase inhibitor (alpha-AI) is a glycoside hydrolase inhibitor. It inhibits the activity of saliva and pancreatic alpha-amylase in intestine, hinders the digestion and absorption of starch and other carbohydrates in food, selectively reduces sugar intake, lowers blood sugar content, and reduces fat synthesis, thus reducing blood sugar, weight loss and preventing obesity. Alpha-AI extracted from white beans has high activity and strong inhibitory effect on mammalian pancreatic alpha-amylase. It has been used as a diet health food abroad.
6. Trypsin inhibitor (TI) is a kind of natural insect-resistant substance, which can weaken or block the digestive effect of protease in the digestive tract of insects on food proteins and cause abnormal development or death of insects. It plays an important regulatory role in biological physiological system and has potential application value in tumor suppression.
7. White kidney bean contains urease and various globulins and other unique components. It has the functions of improving human immunity, enhancing disease resistance, activating lymphocyte T cells, promoting the synthesis of deoxyribonucleic acid, and inhibiting the development of cancer cells.
1. Food field
2. Health product field
3. Pharmaceutical field
Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum; N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Storage: Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.