Astragalus Polysaccharide Extract Powder
Product: Astragalus Polysaccharide Powder
Extract Origin: Drying root of leguminous plant Mongolia Astragalus membranaceus or Astragalus membranaceus
Appearance: Yellow-brown Fine Powder
Odor: light sweet
Main Active Ingredient&Content: Astragalus Polysaccharide 50%
Test Method: UV
Astragalus Polysaccharide Molecular Formula: C10H7ClN2O2S
Astragalus Polysaccharide Molecular Weight: 254.69300
Astragalus Polysaccharide Case NO: 89250-26-0
1. Astragalus polysaccharide extract powder can increase energy and endurance, enhance the immune system and aid in the recovery from chronic stress or prolonged illness.
2. Astragalus polysaccharide (APS) can significantly enhance non-specific immunity and humoral immunity.
3. It has a significant effect on the function of antibody production in normal organism.
4. Anti fatigue effect.
5. Resistance to low temperature and high temperature.
6. Astragalus polysaccharide has obvious antagonism against Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection.
7. Antitumor effect.
8. Significantly enhanced phagocytosis of macrophages and inhibited the release of PCE2.
9. The protective effect on experimental liver injury.
11. Studies have documented that Astragalus boosts activity of several kinds of white blood cells and increases. production of antibodies and interferon, the body own natural anti-viral agent.
1. As added ingredients of medicines for improving immunity, benefitting spleen and kidney and treating impotence , it is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
3. As a feed additive in animal breeding.
2 years when properly stored.
25KGS/Drum,2 Plastic Bags(Food Grade) inside.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.