Astragalus Polysaccharide Root Extract
Product: Astragalus Polysaccharide Root Extract
Extract Origin: Drying root of leguminous plant Mongolia Astragalus membranaceus or Astragalus membranaceus
Appearance: Yellow-brown Fine Powder
Odor: Light Sweet
Main Ingredient Content: 10%,30%, 50%, 70%, Astragalus Polysaccharide
Test Method: by UV
1. Improving immunity and preventing immune system syndrome of livestock and poultry can promote animal growth, increase appetite, digestion, disease resistance, survival rate, feed conversion rate and 10.1%. It can significantly improve laying rate, reduce feed-egg ratio and mortality rate, and improve production performance of laying hens at peak laying period.
2. Astragalus polysaccharides can block the adhesion of Pseudomonas aeruginosa to respiratory epithelium, repair the tracheal mucosal epithelium of mice with chronic bronchial lesions, and play a role in anti-Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection.
3. Two kinds of polysaccharides, Astragalus polysaccharide-I and Astragalus polysaccharide-II, were separated from Astragalus polysaccharides, which significantly decreased the activity of alkaline ribonuclease (RNase) in liver and spleen cells, resulting in the accumulation of RNA content in tissues, thus reducing the synthesis and metabolism of RNA.
4. Anti-fatigue effect
5. Low temperature and high temperature resistance
6. Anti-aging effect of long-term use
2. As a feed additive in animal breeding
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum;N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.