Astragalus Polysaccharide is a kind of water-soluble heteropolysaccharide, which is extracted, concentrated and purified from the dried roots of Astragalus membranaceus or Astragalus membranaceus. It is light yellow, fine powder, uniform and free of impurities, and has moisture absorption. Astragalus polysaccharide is composed of hexuronic acid, glucose, fructose, rhamnose, arabinose, galacturonic acid and glucuronic acid. It can be used as an immune enhancer or regulator, and has antiviral, antitumor, anti-aging, anti radiation, anti stress and anti-oxidation effects.
Product: Astragalus Polysaccharide Powder
Extract Origin: Drying root of leguminous plant Mongolia Astragalus membranaceus or Astragalus membranaceus
Appearance: Yellow-brown Fine Powder
Odor: Light Sweet
Main Ingredient Content: 10%, 30%, 50%, 70% Astragalus Polysaccharide
Test Method: by UV
Additive of Maltodextrin: 15%-20%
1. Improve immunity and preventing immune system syndrome of livestock and poultry can promote animal growth, increase appetite, digestion, disease resistance, survival rate, feed conversion rate and 10.1%. It can significantly improve laying rate, reduce feed-egg ratio and mortality rate, and improve production performance of laying hens at peak laying period.
2. Astragalus polysaccharides can block the adhesion of Pseudomonas aeruginosa to respiratory epithelium, repair the tracheal mucosal epithelium of mice with chronic bronchial lesions, and play a role in anti-Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection.
3. Two kinds of polysaccharides, Astragalus polysaccharide-I and Astragalus polysaccharide-II, were separated from Astragalus polysaccharides, which significantly decreased the activity of alkaline ribonuclease (RNase) in liver and spleen cells, resulting in the accumulation of RNA content in tissues, thus reducing the synthesis and metabolism of RNA.
4. Anti-fatigue effect
5. Low temperature and high temperature resistance
6. Anti-aging effect of long-term use
Application: 1. Medicine 2. As a feed additive in animal breeding
Packaging of Astragalus Polysaccharide Powder: G.W: 28KGS/Drum;N.W: 25KG/Drum ; Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.