Salvia militorrhiza (also known as Danshen) is an asian herb historically known to have beneficial effects on the circulatory system. Danshen, as well as a blend called 'Fufang Danshen' containing Panax notoginseng and Cinnamomum camphora, are the two most widely selling herbs in China.
Product: Danshensu Extract Powder
Extract Source: Root of Salvia miltiorrhiza Bge
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Main Ingredient Content: 5% Danshensu or Customize,test by HPLC
Danshensu CAS: 76822-21-4
1. Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection
2. Anti-aging, anti-oxidant, antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism
3. Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcatio and promoting. Restoration of hepatic tissue
4. Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, high blood pressure, anemia, etc
5. Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and improving the blood circulation
6. Exert antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions
7. Limit the stickiness of blood platelets
8. Helps to improve blood circulation
9. May relax and widen blood vessels, especially those around the heart
10. Increase the force of heartbeats and slow the heart rate slightly
11. May stop the spread of several different cancer cell types
12. Tanshinone IIa clear away heart fire and calm the mind
13. Expand blood vessels, increase coronary blood flow and blood pressure
1. In pharmaceutical field, danshensu is mainly used as raw material for clearing heat, anti-inflammation, detumescence and so on.
2.In health industry, it is mainly used as raw material of product for benefiting stomach, increasing energy and boosting the immunit
3. In food additives, antifatigue, anti-aging and nourishing brain.
4. In cosmetics, whitening, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle,anti-oxidant, activating skin Cells, making skin more tender and firm.
Packaging: Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum; N.W: 25KG/Drum; Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Storage of Danshensu Extract Powder: Store in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.