Danshensu Extract Powder
Product: name: Danshensu Powder
Extract Source: Root of Salvia miltiorrhiza Bge
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Main Active Ingredient&Content: 5% test by HPLC or Customize
Danshensu CAS: 76822-21-4
Danshensu Molecular Formula: C9H10O5
Danshensu Molecular Mass: 198.1727
1. Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection;
2. Anti-aging, anti-oxidant , antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism;
3. Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcatio and promoting. Restoration of hepatic tissue;
4. Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, high blood pressure, anemia, etc;
5. Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and improving the blood circulation.
6. Exert antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions.
7. Limit the stickiness of blood platelets.
8. Helps to improve blood circulation.
9. May relax and widen blood vessels, especially those around the heart.
10. Increase the force of heartbeats and slow the heart rate slightly.
11. May stop the spread of several different cancer cell types.
12. Tanshinone IIa clear away heart fire and calm the mind.
13. Expand blood vessels, increase coronary blood flow and blood pressure.
1.Applied in pharmaceutical field,danshensu is mainly used as raw material for clearing heat, anti-inflammation, detumescence and so on;
2.Applied in health industry,danshensu is mainly used raw material of product
for benefiting stomach, increasing energy and boosting the immunity.
3. Applied in food additives, it owns the effect of antifatigue, anti-aging and nourishing brain;
4. Applied in cosmetics field, it owns the effect of whitening, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle,anti-oxidant, activating skin Cells, making skin more tender and firm.
2 Years when properly stored.
25KGS/Drum,2 Plastic Bags(Food Grade) inside.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.