Echinacea Extract Powder is derived form the herb of the same name. It mainly contains Cichoric acid, alkylamides and Echinacoside. People use it as an immune system booster to shorten the duration of the common cold and flu, and reduce symptoms, such as sore throat, cough, and fever. It can also be used as animal drugs and feed additives as a healthy and effective substitute for antibiotics. When combined with hypericin, it can protect poultry and livestock from bird and swine flu.
Product: Echinacea Extract Powder
Use Part: Whole Herb
Appearance: Brown or Brown Green Powder
Main Ingredients Content: 3% Cichoric Acid, 4% Phenolics ,test by HPLC
1. Stimulate the immune system, enhancing immunity, preventing influenza
2. Organizate updating and anti-infective effect
3. Antibacterial action
4. Antivirus activity
5. Regulate blood sugar level
6. Lower lipid and hepatoprotective effect
7. Anti-virus, anti-fungi, anti-tumor, anti-bacterial, anti-infections and anti-cancer
8. Treat arthritis or skin diseases, promoting wound repair, relieving toothache and pain of scald
Application: Health Products ,Pharmaceutical
Packaging: Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum; N.W: 25KG/Drum, Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Storage of Echinacea Extract Powder: Store in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.