Folium Mori Extract Powder
Product Name: Folium Mori Extract
Part of the Plant Used: Leaf
Product Appearance: Yellow Brown Fine Powder
Main Ingredient Content: 2% 1-Deoxynojirimycin (1-DNJ)
1-DNJ Test Method: by HPLC
1-DNJ CAS No: 19130-96-2
1-DNJ Molecular Formula: C6H13NO4
Extract Method: Grain Alcohol/water
1. Folium mori extract powder can reduce the high peak value of the postprandial blood glucose.
2. It can promote ß cells to secrete insulin, and then advance the carbohydrate use of cells and the liver glycogen synthesis.
3. Improve the carbohydrate metabolism, and finally achieve the purpose of reducing the blood glucose.
4. Inhibit the multiplication of harmful bacteria and relieve the abdominal symptoms of bowel sound.
5. Exhaust and abdominal distention through increasing the acidity of intestinal contents, and to depress side effect in gastrointestinal.
6. Inhibit free-radicals and adjust immune system.
1. Used into medicine & health food, to prevent cardiovascular diseases; also may be used instead of synthetic mateiral in color pills.
2. Used into functional cosmetic products, such as lipsticks, shampoos, rouge etc.
3. In food & beverage products, as a natural edible red pigment.
2 Years when properly stored.
25KGS/Drum,2 Plastic Bags(Food Grade) inside.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.