Hypericum Perforatum Extract Powder
Product: Hypericum Perforatum Extract/St. John's Wort P.E
Extract Source: Hypericum Perforatum L.
Used Part: Whole Herb except Root
Appearance: Brown-black Powder
Main Ingredient Content: 0.3% total Hypericins
Test Method: by UV
Hypericin CAS NO: 548-04-9
Hypericin Molecular Formula: C30H16O8
Extract Sovlent: Ethanol&Water
1. Enhance the effect of neurotransmitters in the brain
2. Anti-depressive and sedative properties
3. Improve capillary circulation and increases cardiac circulation.
4. It is a valuable healing and anti-inflammatory remedy, also can improve tolerance to stress.
5. It is effective remedy for the nervous system, relaxing tension, and anxiety and lifting the spirits.
6. As a tissue restorative for nerves,It is indicated for stroke patients, for mild neuroses, sleepwalkers, and accident victims.
7. It has significant support in the treatment of mild to moderate depression, can also help to control appetite and promote weight loss.
1. Nutritions, Health Products, Drugs, Animal Feeds
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Certificate of Analysis
Product: Hypericum Perforatum
|Botanical Source||Hypericum Perforatim L.|
|Item of Analysis||Specification||Results|
|Appearance||Deep red brown fine powder|
|Assay(UV) Sieve Analysis||Hypericines 0.3%||0.33%|
|NLT 95% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
Loss on Drying
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm Max||Complies|
|Lead (Pb)||0.5ppm NMT||Complies|
Total Plate Count
|Conclusion||Conform with Specification|
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.