Passion Flower Extract Powder
Product Source: The whole herb
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Main Ingredient Content: 4% Flavone
Test Method: by UV
Functions and Benefits of Passion Flower Extract
1. Passion Flower Extract Powder has the effect on relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses,including physical, mental or emotional stress.
2. It has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
3. It contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.
4. It is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and antiinflammatory,for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections.
5. It has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver.
6. Passion flower is functional on headaches, migraines and general pain.
7. It can treat stomach problems such as colic, nervous stomach, indigestion, etc.
8. It can relieve menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
9. Passion Flower Extract has effect on analgesic,anti-anxiety,anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic,cough suppressant,aphrodisiac,cough suppressant, central nervous,system depressant, diuretic, hypotensive, sedative.
1. It is applied in food field.
2. It is applied in pharmaceutical field, mainly to treat cough, phlegm, wind-heat dizziness, nasal congestion and runny nose.
3. It is applied in cosmetic field, use it as a major component of the lips and lipstick received more acclaim.
Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum; N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS
Passion Flower Powder Extract
Passiflora Coerulea Linn.
Plant Part Used
June. 12, 2018
Date of Certificate
June. 21, 2018
Brown fine powder
NLT 95% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Moulds
Conform with Specification
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.