Flavescens Extract is made from the root of Ku shen/Sophora Flavescens /Shrubby Sophora.The roots contain quinolizidine alkaloids, includying matrine and its oxide, matrine oxide that interfere TNF-alpha and IL-6, suggesting that oxymatrine may inhibit the expression of the above pro- inflammatory cytokines.
Matrine also inhibited expression of Substance P and NK-1R in a human model of skin inflammation, as well as acting as an agonist at mu and kappa opioid receptors.
Product: Sophora Flavescens /Shrubby Sophora Extract Powder
Used Part: Root
Appearance: Brown-yellow Fine Powder
Main Ingredient Content: 2.5%, 40% Matrine
Test Method: by HPLC
Matrine Molecular Formula: C15H24N2O
Matrine Cas NO: 519-02-8
Characteristics&Stability: Can't be mixed with alkaline substance
1. Heat-clearing, diuresis, killing insects, dampness and so on. It also antivirus, anti-tumor, anti allergy.
2. Relieving internal heat.
3. Anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory.
4. suppressing sarcoma S180, anti-tumors.
5. Oxymatrine on effect of anti hepatitis B and HCV
6. mprove the leucocyte deficiency symptoms so as to enhance the body's immune function.
1. Applied in agriculture field, matrine can kill the pests
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Packaging: Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum; N.W: 25KG/Drum; Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Storage of Sophora Flavescens Extract Powder: Store in a cool and dry well-closed container, the temperature should be lower than 25 centigrade; the relative humidity should not exceed 50%.
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.