The seeds of are used in Chinese and Korean traditional medicine, where they are believed to alleviate stress, and traditionally for antifungal, antibacterial, antiulcer, anti-inflammatory, sedative, antispastic, antifertility/contraception, hypotensive and antinephritic, cardiotonic, antioxidant, immunostimulant, and wound healing properties.
English Name: Zizyphus Jujube Seed Extract
Part of the Plant Used: Seeds
Appearance: Brown Powder
Ｍain Ingredient Content: 5%-20% Jujuboside
Test Method: by UV
Jujuboside CAS NO.: 55466-05-2
Extract Method: Water/Grain alcohol
1. The total flavonoids in it have sedative and hypnotic effects.
2. Alkaloids from it have anti-convulsive effects.
3. Anti-anxiety effect, extraction by ethanol has obvious anti-anxiety effect.
4. Antidepressant effect
5. Can balance the process of central excitation and inhibition and improve stress ulcer.
6. Antiarrhythmic effect, extraction by water has antagonistic effect on the arrhythmia induced by aconitine and chloroform, especially on the arrhythmia induced by aconitine, which has both preventive and therapeutic effects.
7. Total saponins in it can significantly reduce the contents of total cholesterol, triglyceride and low density lipoprotein cholesterol in serum of rats with hyperlipidemia, and increase the contents of high density lipoprotein cholesterol.
8. Expand the diameter of microvessel remarkably
9. Significantly reduce oxygen consumption in brain tissue.
10. Antineoplastic effect
Application: 1. Nutritional Supplements 2. Health food products 3. Food additives 4. Cosmetics
Packaging : G.W: 28KGS/Drum;N.W: 25KG/Drum; Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration,only for reference.