Zizyphus Jujube P.E
English Name: Spine Date Seed P.E./Jujuba P.E/Semen Ziziphi spinosae P.E.
Latin name: Ziziphus jujuba Mill. Var.
Part of the Plant Used: Fruit
Appearance: Brown Powder
Ｍain Ingredient Content: 5%-20% Jujuboside
Test Method: by UV
Jujuboside CAS NO.: 55466-05-2
Extract Method: Water/Grain alcohol
1. The total flavonoids in Zizyphus Jujube Extract have sedative and hypnotic effects.
2. Alkaloids from Zizyphus Jujube Extract have anti-convulsive effects.
3. Anti-anxiety effect, the ethanol extract of Zizyphus Jujube Extract has obvious anti-anxiety effect.
4. Antidepressant effect
5. Zizyphus Jujube Extract can balance the process of central excitation and inhibition and improve stress ulcer.
6. Antiarrhythmic effect, the water extract of Zizyphus Jujube Extract has antagonistic effect on the arrhythmia induced by aconitine and chloroform, especially on the arrhythmia induced by aconitine, which has both preventive and therapeutic effects.
7. Total saponins of Zizyphus Jujube Extract can significantly reduce the contents of total cholesterol, triglyceride and low density lipoprotein cholesterol in serum of rats with hyperlipidemia, and increase the contents of high density lipoprotein cholesterol.
8. Zizyphus Jujuba Seed liquid can expand the diameter of microvessel remarkably.
9. Significantly reduce oxygen consumption in brain tissue.
10. Antineoplastic effect
1. Nutritional Supplements
2. Health food products
3. Food additives
Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum;N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Above information from public literature is not examined by the Food and Drug Administration ,only for reference.